- Experience Reykjavik, the vibrant and artistic capital of Iceland
- Marvel at the glaciers and abundant wildlife of Spitsbergen
- Hike the tundra and explore a remote fjord-strewn coast of East Greenland
- Cruise in a Zodiac to explore glaciers, icebergs and more
- Immerse yourself in the icy realm of the Arctic with optional kayaking adventures
Named one of National Geographic Traveler’s 50 Tours of a Lifetime, this unforgettable voyage begins above the Arctic Circle at Spitsbergen, the “wildlife capital of the Arctic,” ventures to the spectacular, remote landscape of East Greenland, and ends in Iceland.In Spitsbergen, you’ll visit spectacular glacier fronts, steep-walled fjords and wind-swept tundra, where wildlife sightings include walrus, polar bears, Svalbard reindeer and thousands of birds. During your tour of Greenland’s remote eastern coast, you’ll explore the remains of ancient Thule settlements and keep an eye out for grazing muskoxen—40 percent of the world’s muskoxen population lives here.The towering cliffs, massive glaciers, rugged fjords and vast swaths of untouched tundra in these breathtaking environments will provide sights, sounds and scenes you’ve never experienced, permanently transforming your connection to the planet we call home. Explore the amazing Arctic, immerse yourself in the beauty and fragility of a wondrous region, and return with unique memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 1 : Arrive in Reykjavik, Iceland
Day 2 : Embarkation Day
Days 3 and 4 : Cruising
Days 5 to 8 : Exploring East Greenland
Days 9 and 10 : Cruising
Days 11 to 14 : Exploring Spitsbergen, Norway
Day 15 : Disembark in Longyearbyen & Fly to Helsinki, Finland
- Beer and house wine during dinner
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping
- All shore landings per the daily program
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and special guests as scheduled
- Photographic journal documenting the expedition
- Waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings
- Official Quark Expeditions® parka to keep
- Complimentary reusable water bottle
- Hair dryer and bathrobe in every cabin
- Comprehensive onboard materials, including a map and an informative Arctic/Antarctic Reader
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program
- All luggage handling aboard the ship
- Emergency evacuation insurance to a maximum benefit of US$500,000 per person
- Mandatory price included
- International airfare
- Passport and visa expenses
- Government arrival and departure taxes not mentioned above
- Meals ashore unless otherwise specified
- Baggage, cancellation, interruption and medical travel insurance—strongly recommended
- Excess-baggage fees on international flights
- Mandatory waterproof pants for Zodiac cruising, or any other gear not mentioned
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified
- Phone and Internet charges
- Voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew
- Additional overnight accommodation
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Three Arctic Islands: Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen tour. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 124 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 June 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 June 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 124 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Three Arctic Islands: Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Three Arctic Islands: Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Clean and healthy vessels that meet international certifications for infection prevention is ensured.
- For the duration of the expedition, you will be only interacting with your fellow pre-screened passengers and Quark Expeditions staff.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.