- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Alta: Savour a delicious ovenbaked dinner of local seasonal specialities of fresh salmon or the local's favourite, reindeer, served with fresh salads and wine.
- Oslo: Scandinavian hospitality is matched with fine food and a glass of wine at your Celebration Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 19 Breakfasts (B), 7 Dinners (D) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Alta: Meet Trine Lyrek at her working husky farm. Gain an insight to the challenges Trine and her Alaskan Huskies face when competing in marathon Arctic dog sled races. There's also time to have a play with these gorgeous pups.
Sail the Baltic Sea, crossing rolling tundra and glassy fjords in your search for the midnight sun, all the while enjoying the local culture, history and striking scenery.
Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
Day 2: Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen.
Day 3: On to Stockholm, City of Islands.
Day 4: Stockholm and Baltic Sea Cruise.
Day 5: Fashionable Helsinki.
Day 6: Lakes and Forests to Kuopio.
Day 7: The Road to Rovaniemi.
Day 8: Rovaniemi and Lapland.
Day 9: Across the Arctic Circle to Ivalo.
Day 10: The North Cape.
Day 11: Through Finnmark to Alta.
Day 12: A World of Adventure in Alta.
Day 13: Narvik.
Day 14: Across Tysfjord to Mosjøen.
Day 15: Laksfoss Falls to Trondheim.
Day 16: Geiranger, Jewel of the Fjords.
Day 17: Geiranger at Leisure.
Day 18: Oslo, the Capital.
Day 19: Cosmopolitan Oslo.
Day 20: Out of Oslo.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Cruise in high-class cabins with sea views.
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 209+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.