- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Manhattan Sightseeing
- Visit the Statue of Liberty
- Multiday New York Subway pass
- Brooklyn walking tour
This one is all about taking a big bite out of the Big Apple. Manhattan? Brooklyn? Bike tours of Central Park? Check. Toasts at the top of the Empire State Building? Check. Boutique hotel located right in Times Square? We've got you covered, guys. You can see why they call it the city that never sleeps, when there's so much to see and do...
Day 1: Arrive New York City
Day 2: New York
Day 3: New York City
Day 4: Depart New York City
- You're new digs is a centrally located hotel, from which you can easily access the most breath taking sights, restaurants and shopping strips.
- We'll refuel you with 3 healthy breakfasts and 1 hearty dinner, you get the rest. New York has some of the most mouth-watering local and international cuisine in the world so make the most of it!
- You'll be joined on this trip by an expert Trip Manager, who'll know where to find the best bagels, when to avoid the worst tourist traps, and will keep you in the know on everything that's simply unmissable in the Big Apple. They'll be your friends as well as your guides, filling you in with all the hidden histories of this fascinating city.
- Any international flights to/from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New York Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New York Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 January 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New York Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New York Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.