- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Participate in Holi celebrations in Jaipur
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi. Discover its highlights
- Visit the Taj Mahal as well as the Agra Fort
- Explore Jaipur during a sightseeing tour. See its forts and palaces
Explore Mughal-era architectural wonders, including Unesco World Heritage sites, in Agra. In Rajasthan, admire the magnificent royal palaces of Jaipur. Ride a rickshaw in the streets of Old Delhi and go for an elephant ride in Jaipur.
The highlight of this tour is Holi, India’s popular festival of colours. Be part of an exclusive, private Holi celebration at a heritage property in Jaipur accompanied with a colourful riot of organic colours, Rajasthani music and dance as well as special Holi delicacies. We will drive you back to the airport in Delhi for you flight home after the tour is over.
I greatly loved the 8-day Triangle tour that you had provided me 2 weeks ago. It was an excellent glimpse of India!
Tour guides were great. Hotel location were excellent in Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, very close to sightseeing. The price is affordable as well.
The only thing I suggest is on the way to Jaipur from Agra, there's a place called Chand Baori, I think you should include it in the itinerary. It's a great place to visit.
Overall, I'm satisfied with the services you provided. In fact, I just recommended some friends to book India tour via your company.
Thanks much again
Day 1: 07 March 2020 – Delhi arrival
Day 2: 08 March 2020 – Delhi to Jaipur (260 km/6 hours)
Day 3: 09 March 2020 – Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 4: 10 March 2020 – Jaipur Holi celebrations
Day 5: 11 March 2020 – Jaipur to Agra (260 km/6 hours)
Day 6: 12 March 2020 – Agra sightseeing tour
Day 7: 13 March 2020 – Agra to Delhi (220 km/4 hours)
Day 8: 14 March 2020 – Delhi sightseeing tour & departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast and 1 lunch
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport and sightseeing carried out in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- An English-speaking local guide in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Included activities: Rickshaw ride in Delhi and elephant ride in Jaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- International & domestic airfare
- India visa charges
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Any expenses that are of personal nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary. All alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to give tips to the driver / guide if they like their service
- Save +US$ 24 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays