- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a jungle safari in Ranthambore
- See major highlights of Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur & Udaipur during guided tours
- Ride a camel on the dunes of the Thar Desert in Jaisalmer
- See Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Learn more about the history and culture of Rajasthan. See palaces and monuments that are known all over the world for their grand architecture and exquisite craftsmanship. Enjoy riding a camel on the dunes of the Thar Desert, take an elephant ride in Amber Fort and see a variety of wild animals in Ranthambore.
Go ahead and reserve your seats today! Please see the itinerary for more details.
To date, all we do is to let RRT, know where we would like to go, and the rest is done for us, not only the hotels, internal travel, and guides but the attention to detail shown by RRT is second to none.
I would be happy to travel alone in India if it were with Royal Rajasthan Tours, the drivers and guides are of the highest integrity. The cost of the whole package is extremely competitive.
The best part of all is that we are shown the list of hotels and tours arranged way before our travel date, and are also given the opportunity to 'tweek' these to our preferences.”
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi & drive to Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 3: Jaipur – Bikaner
Day 4: Bikaner sightseeing tour and transfer to Jaisalmer
Day 5: Jaisalmer sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
Day 7: Jodhpur sightseeing tour and drive to Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur sightseeing tour
Day 9: Udaipur – Ranthambore National Park
Day 10: Ranthambore National Park Jungle Safari (morning) & drive to Agra
Day 11: Agra sightseeing tour - Delhi & Departure
- 10 nights' accommodation in deluxe or heritage hotels with breakfast
- Pickup and drop-off as per the itinerary. All transfers carried out by air-conditioned vehicles
- Experienced tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian & Spanish
- Activities included: Elephant ride in Amber Fort, camel ride on the sand dunes of Jaisalmer, boat ride in Lake Pichola (Udaipur) & 1 jungle safari trip in Ranthambore National Park
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- International and domestic airfare/train tickets
- Entrance fees to palaces and monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- All meals except breakfast
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.