- Delhi: Old and New Delhi come to life during visits to the Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar and the grandiose colonial district
- Jaipur: Admire the amazing Amber Fort, visit the dazzling City Palace and see the romantic Palace of the Winds
- Agra: Behold the love poem written in stone that is the Taj Mahal and explore the city’s imposing Red Fort
- Periyar National Park: Come face to face with the wildlife of Kerala and enjoy a visit to fragrant spice gardens
The Golden Triangle is a classic introduction to India. If you have never been to the subcontinent before, this 11 day tour is the perfect introduction. The three Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra - speak history like no other book can. See with your own eyes the glory of the iconic yesteryear, giving a sense of nostalgia and a sense of belonging. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city where Rajputana architecture shines with its parks, gardens, monuments and palaces-turned-hotels beautifully laid out. While Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. Once the main tour is complete, enjoy an extension to the region of Kerala, on the southwestern coast of India, famous for its backwaters. This exotic area combines beautiful national parks, bird sanctuaries and fragrant spice gardens, creating an unforgettable adventure.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (235km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra (250km – 6 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra – Delhi (200km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Delhi – Kochi (3 Hrs Flight Time)
Day 8: Kochi – Thekkady (140km – 4 Hrs)
Day 9: Thekkady – Periyar National Park And Spice Plantation
Day 10: Thekkady – Kumarakom (140km – 4 Hrs)
Day 11: Kumarakom – Departure Kochi (50km – 1.5 Hrs)
- Budget Hotel Category = Hotel Aura Airport or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Jivitesh or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar or similar 5*
- Budget Hotel Category = Park Ocean or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = K. K. Royal Hotel or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Sarovar Premier or similar 5*
- Budget Hotel Category = Crystal Inn or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Prime Plaza or similar3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Crystal Sarovar Preimere or similar 5*
- Budget, Standard & Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Jivitesh or similar 3*
- Budget, Standard & Superior Hotel Category = Abad Fort or similar 3*
- Budget, Standard & Superior Hotel Category = Abad Green Forest or similar 3*
- Budget, Standard & Superior Hotel Category =Abad Whispering Palms or similar 3*
- 10 night's accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation for the entire trip
- Airport transfers
- Operated with English-speaking local accompanied guide in each city for sightseeing tours
- All tours as indicated: sightseeing tour of Delhi, sightseeing tour of Jaipur, sightseeing tour of Agra, Kochi sightseeing tour (monument entrance not included), Common boat ride on shared basis at Lake Periyar, Periyar National Park tour.
- *Entrance fees in sightseeing tours are not included. Optional entrance fee supplement includes entrance to: Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun Tomb, Jaipur Amber Fort, City Palace & Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and in Agra Taj Mahal (including main mausoleum) and Agra Fort
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager on day 1
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Kochi Airport on day 7
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Entrance fee to the places of interest/monuments
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately (if applicable)
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed above
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With Kerala, Supersaver tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With Kerala, Supersaver tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With Kerala, Supersaver tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.