- Houseboat - Drift through the backwaters on a traditional houseboat.
- Homestay - Enjoy a tasty homecooked curry whilst spending the night with a local family.
- Hill stations - Head for hills and spend time in the cooler climate perfect for cultivating tea.
Known as \ God's Own Country\ , Kerala is a relaxing contrast to other Indian ... Read More
SavingUS$ 49From US$ 921 9 days View Tour
|Oct 26||Only 7 seats left|
|Nov 9||10+ seats left|
- Jump in the saddle and descend from one of the world's highest motorable roads on two wheels..
- Swap peaks for valleys as you raft through 30 kilometres of pristine river featuring Grade III/IV rapids..
- Spend three days trekking through mountain passes to remote villages and monasteries..
Hike, bike and raft your way through India's stunning Ladakh region. You'll call ... Read More
SaveUS$ 421From US$ 1,755 US$ 1,404 11 days View Tour
|Jun 27||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 18||Only 4 seats left|
- Ranthambore National Park - Take two game drives in search of tigers, monkeys and sloth bears (park closed in the summer months, visit an old Maharajah's house instead).
- Agra - Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Bharatpur National Park - Spot birdlife from a cycle rickshaw.
India is truly a captivating country to visit, there is possibly no other country on ... Read More
SavingUS$ 50From US$ 940 9 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Oct 26||10+ seats left|
- Mysore - Visit the Maharajah's Palace, one of the largest palaces in India.
- Ooty - Enjoy the cool climate of this hill station town.
- Madurai - Wind your way through 1000 ornately carved pillars in the Meenakshi Temple.
This varied tour covers the most fascinating highlights of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. From intricately ... Read More
SavingUS$ 123From US$ 2,327 14 days View Tour
|Nov 3||10+ seats left|
- Delhi - A chance to explore Old Delhi by rickshaw and metro.
- Agra - Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunset.
- Fatehpur Sikri - Stroll through Akbar the Great's famous deserted city.
SavingUS$ 42From US$ 798 7 days View Tour
|Jul 28||10+ seats left|
|Oct 20||10+ seats left|
- Delhi - Explore India's bustling capital by metro and rickshaw.
- Jaipur, Agra and Udaipur - Discover India's glorious Moghul heritage.
- Varanasi - Witness the evening aarti ceremony in the holy Hindu city.
This trip covers the diverse cities and landscapes of one of the most culturally rich ... Read More
SavingUS$ 71From US$ 1,349 16 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 10||Only 9 seats left|
- Amritsar - Experience the captivating atmosphere of the Golden Temple, the sacred heart of the Sikh faith.
- India Pakistan border - Join in with the noisy crowds at the spectacular daily border closing ceremony.
- Delhi - Take in the grandeur of the city's Moghul and Colonial past.
Taking to the tracks of India's extensive railway system, we travel from the the ... Read More
SavingUS$ 139From US$ 2,631 21 days View Tour
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
|Nov 10||10+ seats left|
- The Sundarbans - Take a cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of one of the world's largest mangrove forests.
- Darjeeling - Take a ride on the 'Toy Train' in this famous hill station.
- Gangtok - Soak up the atmosphere in the colourful Sikkimese capital.
Travel from bustling Kolkata and the nearby mangrove area of the Sundarbans, through Eastern India ... Read More
SavingUS$ 231From US$ 4,389 21 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 2||Only 3 seats left|
- Sanchi - Visit the oldest Buddhist sanctuary in existence, and Udayagiri Caves..
- Satpura - Search for the magnificent Bengal tiger by jeep, boat and on foot.
- Kanha - Three jeep safaris to find tigers and other animals in the park.
This adventure takes us deep in to the heart of India, discovering magnificent wildlife and ... Read More
SavingUS$ 149From US$ 2,831 13 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 4 seats left|
- Mumbai - Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter.
- Ajanta Caves - Excursion to see famous Buddhist cave paintings.
- Ellora Temples - Explore the great Siva temple called Kailasa (the Hindu Olympus).
Central India offers an insight into the country's historical riches such as the rock-strewn ... Read More
SavingUS$ 95From US$ 1,795 14 days View Tour
|Nov 9||10+ seats left|
- Village India by Bike - Cycle through the back-roads and villages of rural Rajasthan.
- Wild India - Game drives in Rathambore National Park to seek Tigers.
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Jaipur - Explore the majesty of the Mughals and the Rajput princes.
Explore the cultural heart of vibrant northern India on this cycling holiday. Discover Rajasthan's ... Read More
SavingUS$ 81From US$ 1,529 10 days View Tour
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
- Backroad cycling - Pedal along beautiful coastlines, through tea and spice plantations and tropical forests.
- Backwaters Homestay - Stay in traditional village houses with local families.
- Cochin - Explore this fascinating colonial coastal town.
A cycling holiday in southern India along Kerala's backroads through a landscape of tropical ... Read More
SavingUS$ 107From US$ 2,023 13 days View Tour
|Nov 16||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 23||Only 10 seats left|
- Ranthambore - Search for Bengal tigers in India's most famous national park.
- Chambal - Take a river safari to look for gharial and soft shell turtles.
- Bateshwar - Explore 40 Hindu temples that line the banks of the River Chambal.
This trip is North India at its best. Going beyond the \ Golden Triangle\ we ... Read More
SavingUS$ 84From US$ 1,596 15 days View Tour
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
|Nov 17||10+ seats left|
- Delhi - Explore Old and New Delhi.
- Ranthambore National Park - Take a game drive in search of the elusive Bengal tiger.
- Agra - Witness the sunrise over the exquisite Taj Mahal.
See North India and Nepal's highlights as you journey from one capital to another ... Read More
SavingUS$ 134From US$ 2,546 17 days View Tour
|Nov 7||10+ seats left|
|Dec 5||10+ seats left|
- Houseboat - Float through the backwaters and sleep on a traditional boat.
- Backwater Home Stay - Learn about Indian family life at a home stay.
- See the magnificent Taj Mahal and exotic palaces of Jaipur.
Combine north and south India in two weeks. Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, explore the ... Read More
SavingUS$ 81From US$ 1,529 13 days View Tour
|Jul 29||Only 6 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results