- Chill out
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Memphis, New Orleans
- ORIENTATION of Nashville
- VISIT Graceland, Oak Alley Plantation, Frogmore Plantation, Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Studio B, Sun Studios, Country Music Hall of Fame
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Enjoy an evening of true southern hospitality as you enjoy a meal at a private home. (Day 6)
Join us for a little jazz, home cookin', country music honky-tonks and a whole lot of Rock 'n' Roll on this inspiring At Leisure jaunt through the Deep South.
Day 1: Arrive Nashville (3 Nights)
Day 2: Nashville Sightseeing
Day 3: Nashville At Leisure and Sightseeing
Day 4: Nashville Memphis (2 Nights)
Day 5: Graceland Excursion
Day 6: Memphis Natchez
Day 7: Natchez Oak Alley New Orleans (3 Nights)
Day 8: New Orleans Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 9: New Orleans At Leisure
Day 10: Depart New Orleans
- 9 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Nashville and from New Orleans are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tastes and Sounds of the South tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tastes and Sounds of the South tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tastes and Sounds of the South tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tastes and Sounds of the South tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.