- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nairobi hand feeding giraffes at the Giraffe Centre
- Nairobi The Daphne Sheldrick Centre in Nairobi visiting the baby elephants that have been rescued
- Nairobi The Karen Blixen Museum and coffee garden
- Lake Elementaita and the Great Rift Valley the longest rift in the crust of the earth
Explore six of East Africa's finest national parks on a wildlife extravaganza. From Nairobi visit the flamingos at Lake Nakuru and go wild in Kenya's Masai Mara before winging your way to Tanzania to go in search of the Big Five across the vast open plains of the Serengeti and down into Ngorongoro Crater. Topped off with game drives in Tarangire and Lake Manyara Natioal Park, famous for its tree climbing lions.
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2 Lake Elementeita
Day: 3 Lake Elementeita
Day: 4 Masai Mara
Day: 5-6 Masai Mara
Day: 7 Arusha
Day: 8 Tarangire National Park
Day: 9 Serengeti National Park
Day: 10 Serengeti National Park
Day: 11 Serengeti National Park
Day: 12 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 13 Arusha
- 12 nights mid range and superior lodges, chalets and tented camps
- 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 10 dinners
- Nairobi airport arrival transfer on days 1 and Arusha airport departure transfer on day 13 (should you wish to depart via Kilimanjaro Airport, transfers can be arranged for an additional cost, please contact us for more details)
- Transportation and game drives in a safari minibus in Kenya and a 4x4 safari land cruiser in Tanzania
- 1 litre of water per person per day while in our safari vehicle
- Shuttle transfer from Nairobi to Arusha (flight upgrade available on request)
- Escorted by an experienced local guide/driver
- Game drives in Nakuru NP, Masai Mara, Tarangire NP, Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara
- Park entrance fees
- Excursion to the Giraffe Centre, Daphne Sheldrick Centre and Karen Blixen Museum and Coffee Gardens
- International flights
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Kenya and Tanzania visas
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 300 today.
- Save US$ 199+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya & Tanzania Trails - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya & Tanzania Trails - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya & Tanzania Trails - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.