- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Serengeti National Park spot all of Africa's Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, buffalo) on safari in one of the world's most famous national parks
- Ngorongoro Crater traverse the floor of the UNESCOlisted volcanic caldera, one of the best places in Africa for spotting wildlife
- Masai Mara spend two full days exploring the famous national park on safari and opt for a hot air balloon ride over the Mara
- Nairobi visit the Giraffe Centre, meet orphaned baby elephants at the Daphne Sheldrick Centre and explore the Karen Blixen Museum
SMALL GROUP ACCOMMODATED SAFARI :Explore six of East Africa's finest national parks on a wildlife extravaganza. From Nairobi visit the flamingos at Lake Nakuru and go wild in Kenya's Masai Mara before winging your way to Tanzania to go in search of the Big Five across the vast open plains of the Serengeti and down into Ngorongoro Crater. Topped off with game drives in Tarangire and Lake Manyara Natioal Park, famous for its tree climbing lions.
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2 Lake Elementeita
Day: 3 Lake Elementeita
Day: 4 Masai Mara
Day: 5-6 Masai Mara
Day: 7 Arusha
Day: 8 Tarangire National Park
Day: 9 Serengeti National Park
Day: 10 Serengeti National Park
Day: 11 Serengeti National Park
Day: 12 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 13 Arusha
- 12 nights mid range and superior lodges, chalets and tented camps
- 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 10 dinners
- Nairobi airport arrival transfer on days 1 and Arusha airport departure transfer on day 13 (should you wish to depart via Kilimanjaro Airport, transfers can be arranged for an additional cost, please contact us for more details)
- Transportation and game drives in a safari minibus in Kenya and a 4x4 safari land cruiser in Tanzania
- 1 litre of water per person per day while in our safari vehicle
- Shuttle transfer from Nairobi to Arusha (flight upgrade available on request)
- Escorted by an experienced local guide/driver
- Game drives in Nakuru NP, Masai Mara, Tarangire NP, Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara
- Park entrance fees
- Excursion to the Giraffe Centre, Daphne Sheldrick Centre and Karen Blixen Museum and Coffee Gardens
- International flights
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Kenya and Tanzania visas
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 296 today.
- Earn US$ 197+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya & Tanzania Trails - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya & Tanzania Trails - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya & Tanzania Trails - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.