- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 6
- Two of the Kenyan and Three of the Tanzanian most beautiful national parks
- Endless wildlife viewing opportunities
- Hot Air Baloon ride opportunity
- Dedicated wildebeest migration tracking guide in Serengeti and Maasai Mara
Explore with a wildlife tracking guide, take a hot air balloon ride in search of wildlife. Exploring the UNESCO heritage site in Ngorongoro crater, the crater acts as a water keeper for most of wildlife during the dry season. Gets opportunity to see the tree climbing lions at Lake Manyara, as well as the chance to experience canoeing activities on the lake.
On this tour, you'll have the ability to stay within the borders of the national park at a time when animals are scavenging for food, with fewer tourists to scare them away, this is set to be an action-packed and truly memorable tour.
FOR SAFARI PART:
Hans is an awesome animal seeker and spotter, well informative with a wealth of knowledge about everything in the National Parks.
We cant say enough about Brian who organizes this trip from our first email, the choice of accommodation was breathtaking, we had our recommendations but he advised other cozier accommodations which we trusted and was the best.
FOR KILIMANJARO PART:
is more about the team led by Faza and his team of porters and chef they are story teller and the trip would not have been the same without them. I went into this excited for the physical adventure but I learned so much which was just icing on the cake making the trip that much better. These guys are amazing cooks (I wish they sold a guide cookbook, I ate way better on the trip than I do at home) and made sure each and everyone one of us was well taken care of. We had a group of 7 plus our two guides which was the perfect size and afforded us the ability to split up into two groups on the second day so part of the younger group could trek fast than the older ones. The hike in and out was not as bad as I expected just make sure you are well hydrated and eat plenty of snacks and drink enough water, which the guides make sure you do.
All in all I can't recommend this trip with Dahlia Tours enough! I am a professional travel advisor and will be recommending this trip and company to all of my clients. We are selective about the companies we work with, only partnering with the most reputable companies who will take care of our clients and have them coming back raving and wanting to do another trip. I am glad I was part of this trips”
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi.
Day 2: Nairobi - Amboseli
Day 3: Amboseli - Nairobi - Masai Mara
Day 4: Full Day Game Drive at Masai Mara
Day 5: Masai Mara –Serengeti
Day 6: Serengeti
Day 7: Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Day 8: Ngorongoro – Lake Manyara National Park
Day 9: Manyara - Arusha
Day 10: Office Visit and Transfer to Kilimanjaro airport
- Transport in 4x4 Land Cruiser Long base with fridge and power inverter for battery charging
- Park fees, Crater fees
- Accommodation during safari Full board in mobile camps and Lodges
- Professional English speaking driver Guide. Other Language on request.
- All meals in full board (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch)
- Airport pick up and drop of
- Hotair baloon ride
- Maasai boma visit
- International flight
- Tipping to Guides.
- Personal need – Laundry, drinks.
- Hot air Balloon at Serengeti at $ 600 per person
- Earn US$ 154+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.