- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Two of the Kenyan and Three of the Tanzanian most beautiful national parks
- Endless wildlife viewing opportunities
- Hot Air Baloon ride opportunity
- Dedicated wildebeest migration tracking guide in Serengeti and Maasai Mara
Explore with a wildlife tracking guide, take a hot air balloon ride in search of wildlife. Exploring the UNESCO heritage site in Ngorongoro crater, the crater acts as a water keeper for most of wildlife during the dry season. Gets opportunity to see the tree climbing lions at Lake Manyara, as well as the chance to experience canoeing activities on the lake.
On this tour, you'll have the ability to stay within the borders of the national park at a time when animals are scavenging for food, with fewer tourists to scare them away, this is set to be an action-packed and truly memorable tour.
We met the entire team ready at the airport, we formed such a tight bond but from our first interaction with our second contact to our last they have been nothing but outstanding. You can feel the tem work as all departments helped us with the payment process, the flight information, and picking out some of the best accommodations, Knowing that Brian called every evening during our safari eased our minds as we approached our first trip to the motherland.
Our final contact Sarah did a spectacular job with running through our itinerary a few days before we departed, her conversation allowed us to ask our last minute questions, understand about tipping (who to tip, how much to tip, when to tip), etc. Another great member of the Dahlia travel company's team.
The young generation and professional youthful minds.”
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi.
Day 2: Nairobi - Amboseli
Day 3: Amboseli - Nairobi - Masai Mara
Day 4: Full Day Game Drive at Masai Mara
Day 5: Masai Mara –Serengeti
Day 6: Serengeti
Day 7: Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Day 8: Ngorongoro – Lake Manyara National Park
Day 9: Manyara - Arusha
Day 10: Office Visit and Transfer to Kilimanjaro airport
- Transport in 4x4 Land Cruiser Long base with fridge and power inverter for battery charging
- Park fees, Crater fees
- Accommodation during safari Full board in mobile camps and Lodges
- Professional English speaking driver Guide. Other Language on request.
- All meals in full board (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch)
- Airport pick up and drop of
- Hotair baloon ride
- Maasai boma visit
- International flight
- Tipping to Guides.
- Personal need – Laundry, drinks.
- Hot air Balloon at Serengeti at $ 600 per person
- Earn US$ 154+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.