- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- VIEW Thomson's Falls in Nyahururu
- VISIT Solio Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha, Maasai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Victoria, Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park and Tarangire National Park
- Connect with Locals Meet the orphaned and street children, cared for by Shangilia Children's Home, who will capture your heart through music, dance and acrobatics. Enjoy lunch at the Home and learn about their work. (Day 2)
- Dive into Culture Visit a Maasai village for an indepth perspective into the daily life of this colourful tribe. (Day 7)Meet the farming community of Mto Wa Umbu to learn about their way of life and enjoy Swahili cuisine (Day 12)Taste and smell the spices, herbs and fruits that helped Zanzibar earn it's title of 'The Spice Island' (Day 15)
Explore the wilderness of Kenya and Tanzania, crossing the landscapes where thousands of wildebeest make their brave pilgrimage. Navigate lakes in search of resting hippo and savour the spicy flavours of Swahili cuisine - all on this East African adventure of a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi Aberdare National Park Area (2 Nights)
Day 3: Solio Game Reserve Excursion and Free Time
Day 4: Aberdare National Park Area Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park Lake Naivasha
Day 6: Lake Naivasha Maasai Mara (2 Nights)
Day 7: Maasai Mara Full Day Safari Game Drive
Day 8: Maasai Mara Lake Victoria
Day 9: Lake Victoria Serengeti National Park (2 Nights)
Day 10: Serengeti National Park Full Day Safari Game Drive
Day 11: Serengeti National Park Ngorongoro Crater
Day 12: Ngorongoro Crater Lake Manyara
Day 13: Lake Manyara Tarangire National Park
Day 14: Tarangire National Park Arusha Depart Kilimanjaro
- 13 breakfasts
- 13 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 13 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Kilimanjaro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this African Safari Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 235+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this African Safari Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
African Safari Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this African Safari Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.