- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- See elephants, zebras, wildebeests, giraffes and leopards in their natural habitat
- Have a chance to meet the Maasai people
You also have the option of meeting the Maasai, the pastoral tribe known as much for its brave warriors as for its cattle rustlers, in the backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro that dominates the landscape of the area. Learn more about their culture and lifestyle.
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli
Day 2: Amboseli Full Day
Day 3: Back to Nairobi
- Transport in a safari van with a hatch roof
- Pick up from the airport in Nairobi
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Services of our professional guides and drivers
- All game drives
- Statutory taxes
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Balloon safari
- Visit to the Maasai Village
- Save US$ 15+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.