- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- City tour of Oaxaca
- Mezcal Tasting in Oaxaca
- Visit the ruins of Monte Alban and local markets
- Included flight to Merida
Chase the sun across 3 spectacular countries. From Mexico City to Antigua you'll be spoilt with beaches, national parks, ancient ruins & plenty of included, unforgettable travel experiences that allow you to experience this enchanting region like one of the locals. From sailing in Caye Caulker to zip-lining through the jungles, and getting the party started in Mexico City - this one isn't just about soaking up rays, it's about enriching the soul.
Day 1: Mexico City to Oaxaca
Day 2: Oaxaca
Day 3: Oaxaca to Merida
Day 4: Merida to Cancun via Chichen Itza
Day 5: Cancun
Day 6: Cancun to Playa del Carmen
Day 7: Playa del Carmen to Caye Caulker
Day 8: Caye Caulker
Day 9: Caye Caulker
Day 10: Caye Caulker to Tikal National Park via Belize City
Day 11: Tikal to Antigua via Flores
Day 12: Antigua
Day 13: Depart Antigua
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us - but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample the best local cuisine. Taste all the best local delicacies - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Mexico City and from Antigua are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sol Seeker tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sol Seeker tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sol Seeker tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sol Seeker tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.