- Explore the Great Barrier Reef from a glassbottom catamaran and choose from a collection of included activities.
- Tour the sandstone domes known as Kata Tjuta at the base of Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- Witness the Little Penguins on the beach at Phillip Island.
From the underwater splendor of the Great Barrier Reef to the towering peak of Mt. Cook – this is the South Pacific. Visit Phillip Island, home to the world’s largest colony of Little Penguins. Spend 3 nights on the island of Tasmania and see the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Center. Toast Uluru (Ayers Rock) at sunset with champagne. Board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for a ride over the rainforest canopy. Tour the famous Sydney Opera House. Spend 2 nights in Rotorua, a geothermal wonderland. Overnight in Mt. Cook National Park under the shadow of New Zealand’s tallest mountain. Marvel at Milford Sound. Discover the intrinsic beauty of Australia and New Zealand.
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 3 : Melbourne, Australia - Tour Begins
Day 4 : Melbourne
Day 5 : Melbourne - Hobart
Day 6 : Hobart
Day 7 : Hobart
Day 8 : Hobart - Adelaide
Day 9 : Adelaide - Barossa Valley - Adelaide
Day 10 : Adelaide - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Day 11 : Uluru - Cairns
Day 12 : Cairns
Day 13 : Cairns - Great Barrier Reef - Cairns
Day 14 : Cairns - Sydney
Day 15 : Sydney
Day 16 : Sydney
Day 17 : Sydney - Auckland, New Zealand
Day 18 : Auckland - Rotorua
Day 19 : Rotorua
Day 20 : Rotorua - Wellington
Day 21 : Wellington
Day 22 : Wellington - Picton - Christchurch
Day 23 : Christchurch - Mt. Cook National Park
Day 24 : Mt. Cook National Park - Queenstown
Day 25 : Queenstown
Day 26 : Queenstown
Day 27 : Queenstown - Tour Ends
- Citadines on Bourke
- Hadley's Orient Hotel
- Pullman Adelaide
- Desert Gardens Hotel
- Pullman International
- The Tank Stream
- Stamford Plaza
- Millennium Hotel
- Novotel Wellington
- Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square
- The Hermitage
- Heritage Hotel
- 24 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 11 Dinners
- Transport Included
- Guided by Tour Manager/s
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Queenstown are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Complete South Pacific tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 231+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Complete South Pacific tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 October 2022, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Complete South Pacific tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Complete South Pacific tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- All travelers, including those that are vaccinated, will be required to wear a mask on all forms of public transportation and in situations where masks are required by the country, state, municipality and sites, attractions or venues we visit on tour.
- In hotels, specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests.
- All surfaces will be sanitized often in vehicles, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate.
- Adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing will be ensure by local partners. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.