- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Melbourne Laneways Walking Tour
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Sydney Opera House Locally Guided Tour
A perfect mix of modern cities and ancient landscapes characterises this epic journey across two nations. The Great Barrier Reef and breathtaking Milford Sound complement a world of ancient Aboriginal tradition in Australia’s Red Centre and vivid Māori culture in Rotorua. From tropical Cairns to the towering mountain peaks of the land of The Long White Cloud, you’ll be amazed at every turn.
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne Sights
Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
Day 4: Melbourne Alice Springs
Day 5: Alice Springs Uluru
Day 6: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
Day 7: Uluru - Cairns
Day 8: Cairns Free Time
Day 9: Great Barrier Reef
Day 10: Cairns - Sydney
Day 11: Sydney Sights
Day 12: Sydney Free Time
Day 13: Sydney - Auckland
Day 14: Auckland Sightseeing & Day at Leisure
Day 15: Auckland - Rotorua
Day 16: Rotorua - Queenstown
Day 17: Milford Sound
Day 18: Queenstown Day at Leisure
Day 19: Queenstown Lake Tekapo
Day 20: Lake Tekapo - Christchurch
Day 21: Christchurch
Day 22: Farewell from Christchurch
- Quality accommodation
- Travel in luxury coach
- Airport Transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Australia & New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Australia & New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Australia & New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Australia & New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.