- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and Agdal Garden, and wander through the bustling Jemaa elFnaa market.
- Ouarzazate: Visit the fortified village of Kelaat M'Gouna, famous for its yearly rose festival.
- Zagora: This desert outpost is the point from which the ancient Saadian dynasty set out to conquer Timbuktu.
- Erfoud: The gateway to the Erg Chebbi dunes.
Cross the majestic High Atlas and explore Morocco’s great south on this fascinating 9-day adventure. Spend a night in a tent camp at the foot of the Merzouga dunes and see the sun rise and set over the desert landscape. On this journey you will also visit some of Morocco’s most iconic cities, like Marrakech, Erfoud or Ouarzazate. Come discover the true essence of Morocco.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate (210 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Ouarzazate – Zagora - Tilougui Camp (175 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 4: Tilougui – Erfoud – Merzouga (385 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Merzouga – Boumalne Dades (245 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Boumalne Dades - Skoura (75 Km – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Skoura – Ouarzazate – Oasis Fint Valley (60 Km – 1.5 Hr)
Day 8: Oasis Fint Valley – Marrakech (230 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 9: Departure Marrakech
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- 8 breakfasts
- 8 dinners.
- Transfers from airport to hotel and vice versa
- Transfer on 4x4 to/from ecolodge Nojoum in fint valley.
- Service free of charge: flexible pick up & drop-off the vehicle in Marrakech
- Optional second driver
- Flexible pick-up and drop off times
- Car rental in Marrakech on day 2 to day 8.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Comprehensive insurance with excess of 5% (franchise).
- Emergency contact
- Lunches & tips in the restaurant & hotels.
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct).
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance.
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks.
- Compulsory security deposit (returned to the return of the vehicle);Borrows blue card 5000,-DH for category A to E and 1500,-DH F card.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Route Of 1000 Kasbahs, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Route Of 1000 Kasbahs, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Route Of 1000 Kasbahs, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.