- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra Cycle to discover the aweinspiring 'Rose Red City'
- Dead Sea Float in saline waters at the lowest place on earth
- Wadi Rum desert camp A night under the stars in our Bedouin camp in a secluded spot
- Red Sea Relax on the beaches and swim among the coral and fish
Cycle through some of the most spectacular scenery and sites of Jordan. Float in the Dead Sea at the lowest place on earth and camp in Wadi Rum desert under a blanket of stars. Visit the ancient city of Petra - a world class UNESCO site. Madaba and Mount Nebo - Discover Jordan's biblical heritage as we ride in the footsteps of Moses Wadi Rum desert camp - A night under the stars in our Bedouin camp in a secluded spot Red Sea - Relax on the beaches and swim among the coral and fish.
Day 1 : Join trip in Madaba
Day 2 : Visit Madaba and cycle to Mt Nebo and descend to Dead Sea
Day 3 : Cycle from Shobak Crusader Castle to Petra
Day 4 : Exploring Petra
Day 5 : Free time in Petra. Cycle to Little Petra and El Beidha
Day 6 : Cycle to Wadi Rum and overnight in desert camp
Day 7 : Cycle from Wadi Rum and continue on to Aqaba by bus
Day 8 : Free day to relax by the Red Sea before returning to Amman
Day 9 : Trip ends
- 8 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple tented camp
- Bus, Bicycle
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Madaba and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 78 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 52 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 147 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.