- Bicycle tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra Cycle to discover the aweinspiring 'Rose Red City'
- Dead Sea Float in saline waters at the lowest place on earth
- Wadi Rum desert camp A night under the stars in our Bedouin camp in a secluded spot
- Red Sea Relax on the beaches and swim among the coral and fish
Cycle through some of the most spectacular scenery and sites of Jordan. Float in the Dead Sea at the lowest place on earth and camp in Wadi Rum desert under a blanket of stars. Visit the ancient city of Petra - a world class UNESCO site. Madaba and Mount Nebo - Discover Jordan's biblical heritage as we ride in the footsteps of Moses Wadi Rum desert camp - A night under the stars in our Bedouin camp in a secluded spot Red Sea - Relax on the beaches and swim among the coral and fish.
1.Cycling down from mount Nebo
2.Cycling the kings highway
3.The off road cycling in the desert
4.The coffee demonstration in the camp
5. The church in Madaba
While some of this was due to weather and so out of your control it wasnt clear what we got instead to replace these missed experiences.
Day 1 : Join trip in Madaba
Day 2 : Visit Madaba and cycle to Mt Nebo and descend to Dead Sea
Day 3 : Cycle from Shobak Crusader Castle to Petra
Day 4 : Exploring Petra
Day 5 : Free time in Petra. Cycle to Little Petra and El Beidha
Day 6 : Cycle to Wadi Rum and overnight in desert camp
Day 7 : Cycle from Wadi Rum and continue on to Aqaba by bus
Day 8 : Free day to relax by the Red Sea before returning to Amman
Day 9 : Trip ends
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Madaba 1880 Hotel (1 night)
- Montreal Hotel (1 night)
- Edom Hotel (3 nights)
- Muhammed Mutlak Wadi Rum Camp (1 night)
- My Hotel (1 night)
- Toledo Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Madaba and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.