- duration 14 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 2
- Tour Code BM-38898
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Experience the life of the rich and famous with the breathtaking scenery and world-class restaurants of Palm Springs
- Explore the extraordinary sights of Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and Death Valley National Park
- Discover Los Angeles, the glamorous City of Angels and the entertainment capital of the world
- Meet and greet your favorite characters at the world’s first Disneyland in Anaheim, California
- Bask in the beauty of the Pacific Coastline as you travel along with the beach towns of California
- Place a bet at the world-renown casinos of Las Vegas and walk along vibrant mega-resorts
- Show more
This breathtaking tour will guide you through the most beautiful scenery of Western USA. Hit the open roads and watch your favorite characters come to life at the world’s first Disneyland. Continue your journey to Palm Springs, where the rich and famous relax. Bask in the beauty of the San Jacinto Mountains and dine like a king in the world-class restaurants of Palm Springs. Drive towards the Grand Canyon National Park, an extraordinary site that will take you on a magical escape. Head east to experience the bustling city of Las Vegas, where you can bet at casinos and walk along famous mega-resorts and flashing lights. Explore North America’s lowest elevation point in Death Valley National Park and uncover the largest trees on Earth at Yosemite National Park. Drive west to discover the charming neighborhoods of San Francisco and the breathtaking wineries of Napa Valley. Get a taste of heaven as you bask in the beauty of the Pacific Coastline on your way to Santa Monica and explore the surrounding beach towns of California’s South Coast. End your journey on a bang and visit the top attractions in the glamorous City of Angels before you head back home.
Day 1: - Los Angeles Arrival
Day 2: Los Angeles - Palm Springs
Day 3: Palm Springs - Phoenix/scottsdale
Day 4: Phoenix/scottsdale - Grand Canyon
Day 5: Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
Day 6: Las Vegas
Day 7: Las Vegas - Death Valley
Day 8: Death Valley - Yosemite
Day 9: Yosemite - San Francisco
Day 10: San Francisco (napa Valley)
Day 11: San Francisco - Monterey/carmel
Day 12: Mon Terey/carmel - Santa Barbara - Ventura
Day 13: Ventura - Malibu - Santa Monica - Los Angeles
Day 14: Los Angeles –
- 13 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotel or similar
- One driver (must be at least 25 years old)
- Compact category rental car for 14 days including: Chevrolet Spark or Hyundai Accent or similar
- Unlimited mileages
- Mandatory insurances
- Rental Car pick up at Los Angeles Airport and drop off at Los Angeles airport
- All local applicable taxes
- Items of a personal nature, tips & gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Items not mentioned as being included
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of the American West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of the American West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of the American West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.