- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bespoke tailormade trip
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- See the actual locations where Harry Potter was filmed in London
Calling all Muggles and Wizards! Come and discover a wonderful world of magic. Squeeze between two busses over Lambeth Bridge, just as Harry did, but rather than travelling in the Night Bus you will be in a restored classic Mini Cooper. See the inspiration behind Diagon Alley and where the Death Eaters threatened from above. You will see film locations featured in all of the films from the Philosopher’s Stone to the Deathly Hallows. Whether you wish to be Harry, Ron or Hermione, retrace the stars’ footsteps and recreate the famous scenes for yourself. You will finish up at Platform 9 ¾ just in time to catch theHogwarts Express back home.
Pick-up available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London, Crowne plaza –The city hotel (rear entrance) Kingscote St London EC4V 6DB
- Private, chauffeur driven classic Mini Cooper
- Highly trained local guide
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Harry Potter Film Locations Tour in a Mini tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAll tours to be booked at least 48 hours in advance Subject to availability Maximum 3 passengers per car, if your party is more than 3 you will travel in multiple cars (24personsmaximum) Not wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheel chair accessible only when 2 passengers per car