- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London & Westminster Abbey
- See the spectacular Eilean Donan castle
From the birth of the Beatles to the creators of the kilt, this sojourn through England and Scotland is all about uncovering the best of Britain. Picture-perfect lands and charming cities make this a perfectly balanced way to spend your trip.
Day 1: London to Liverpool
Day 2: Liverpool to York
Day 3: York to Lake District
Day 4: Lake District to Edinburgh via Gretna Green and Hadrian's Wall
Day 5: Edinburgh
Day 6: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St Andrews
Day 7: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye
Day 8: West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
Day 9: Depart Glasgow/Train to London
- For 8 bonny nights, we'll be tucking you into bed in a selection of charming hotels scattered across England and Scotland. Sleep twin share or splash a few extra pounds to upgrade to single share.
- Fancy munching on goodies like Yorkshire puddings and haggis? Welcome to the UK. As well as a steaming hot breakfast each day, you'll also be treated to 4 dinners and one hearty English roast in a local pub.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this England and Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this England and Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 19 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
England and Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this England and Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.