- Summit Lobuche East Peak at 6119m/20070ft.
- Explore the highland valleys and mountain villages with friendly Sherpa culture.
- Scenic Mountain Flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
Lobuche Peak Climbing is an unforgettable experience for climbers wanting to conquer Lobuche Peak having ... Read More
- Operator Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition
- Tour Type Private and Group Tour
- Activities Climbing
- Accommodation Camping, Hotel & Guest House
- Transport Private Vehicle & Flight
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
SaveUS$ 144From US$ 2,055 18 days View Tour
- Climb three attractive peaks in the Everest region: Mera, Island and Lobuche.
- Cross the challenging Amphu Laptsa La Pass at 5,845 meters.
- Magnificent views of Mt.
The Three Peaks Climb Mera Island and Lobuche tour is a combination of adventure, excitement ... Read More
SaveUS$ 312From US$ 4,455 28 days View Tour
- One of the most popular trek in the Khumbu region..
- Technical 6000 meters ascent..
- 360 degree views of Everest and Makalu Himalaya ranges..
Lobuche Peak actually includes two different summits, East (6119m.) and West (6145m.). An ... Read More
- Explore the Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar.
- Spending the night in a tented camp at High Camp.
- Sunrise view from the Top of Lobuche East.
- Climb Pokalde and Lobuche East on a fully supported expedition.
- Superb introduction to Himalayan mountaineering in a compact 4-week adventure.
- Climb with our highly experienced and trained sherpa guides.
Climb Pokalde Peak (5806m/19,048ft) and Lobuche East (6119m/20,075ft) in this superb mountaineering expedition ... Read More
SaveUS$ 382From US$ 5,450 28 days View Tour
|Oct 21||10+ seats left|
|Mar 9||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results