- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Nature, history and living culture; Peru has all the ingredients of a dream destination. We invite you to experience this seven-day tour of some of the most fascinating features of a country that was cradle of one of the most enigmatic civilizations in history. You will witness colonial cities, archaeological sites and breath-taking landscapes as you cross the Andes. And, of course, the tour culminates with a visit to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, a World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders of the world.
Day 1: Arrival Lima
Day 2: Lima – Cusco: City Tour & Archaeological Sites (90 Min Flight)
Day 3: Cusco – Sacred Valley – Chinchero – Ollantaytambo (75km – 1.5 Hours)
Day 4: Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu – Cusco (115km – 2 Hours)
Day 5: Cusco – Puno (290 Km – 6 Hours)
Day 6: Puno – Lake Titicaca: Uros & Taquile
Day 7: Departure Puno
- 6 nights of accommodation.
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 lunches on days 3, 4, 5, 6
- Private transfers from and to the airport
- Shared transfers from and to the train stations
- Train to Machu Picchu round trip
- Operated with bilingual local: English and spanish-speaking guide
- Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in above itinerary: Coricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara in Cusco; Linving Museum of Yucay, the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo and Chinchero in the Sacred Valley; Machu Picchu on day 4; Andahuaylillas, Racchi and Pucará Museum on the route Cusco - Puno, the excursion to the Uros and Taquile islands in Puno.
- Expenses of a personal nature. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the programme
- Tips for driver and guide
- Optional visits mentioned as not included.
- Mandatory supplementaries for special dates like Easter Holidays, Inti Raymi, National Holidays, Christmas and New Year´s mentioned separately.
- International flights to Peru
- Domestic flights (we advise booking the first flights in the morning)
- International and domestic airport departure taxes
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andean World tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 288 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Andean World tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andean World tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.