- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A series of named hikes through some of Americas most beautiful national parks
- Navajo guided backroads tour of Monument Valley
- View the town of Seligman on Route 66
- Grand Canyon sunrise or sunset and incredible hiking trails
One of our most popular itineraries traverses the varied wilderness of the West Coast of America, experiencing nature's transformation from pristine alpine forests to expansive arid deserts. Marvel at Yosemite's granite cliffs and explore Zion and Bryce Canyon's winding trails. Also included are the hidden secrets of the Navajo nation on an included backroads tour of Monument Valley. The Western Dream walking tour will take you to some of the finest national parks in the USA, making this one amazing West Coast American holiday.
Route 66 - Grand Canyon (south Rim)
Bryce Canyon National Park
Zion National Park
Death Valley National Park
Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
- 9 nights camping
- 2 nights hotel
- 9 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 9 dinners
- All transportation by private vehicle and 4WD in Monument Valley
- Free Wi-Fi in your vehicle (Maximum 5 users at one time)
- Services of a professional tour leader and Navajo guides
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Dream tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Dream tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 02 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Dream tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Dream tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.