- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures.
- Cross the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding desert altiplano on a 4x4 excursion.
- Witness the stunning scenery and unique culture of northern Argentina.
Breathe in the Inca spirit of La Paz and dance in the tango palaces of Buenos Aires on this two-week adventure. Connecting the Andes to the Atlantic, you'll journey across the surreal landscapes of the Atacama Desert and the Salar de Uyuni. Feel like a sophisticate as you sip wine in Buenos Aires and pull back the curtain on the centre of the continent. Best of all, you'll do it in the company of other fun, young travellers. Don't choose between inspiring wilderness and urban sophistication — do it all.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz/Sucre
Day 3: Sucre
Day 4: Sucre
Day 5: Sucre/Potosí
Day 6: Potosí
Day 7: Potosí/Uyuni
Day 8: Uyuni/Salt Flats
Day 9: Salt Flats
Day 10: Salt Flats/San Pedro de Atacama
Day 11: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 12: San Pedro de Atacama/Salta
Day 13: Salta
Day 14: Salta/Buenos Aires
Day 15: Buenos Aires
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (10 nts), hostels (multi-share) (1 nt), overnight bus (1 nt), basic hotel/G Adventures-supported community lodge on Salar de Uyuni excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD345-450 for meals not included.
- Local bus, plane, 4x4 truck.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha
- Your Discover Moment: Sucre
- Your Discover Moment: Salta
- 4x4 excursion to the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding area (3 days)
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to La Paz and from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this La Paz to Buenos Aires Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 81 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 54 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
La Paz to Buenos Aires Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this La Paz to Buenos Aires Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.