- Learn about the citys history on bike - the most preferred way to travel here.
- Paddle down the path of philosophy with beautiful cherry trees shadowing over.
- Visit the Zen temples and canals with old teahouses and bathhouses.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 70 3.5 hours View Tour
|Apr 27||10+ seats left|
|Apr 28||10+ seats left|
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all..
- Choose to end rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer..
- Ride both bikes and trains for the ultimate change of pace..
SaveUS$ 1,067From US$ 4,445 US$ 3,556 11 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 9 seats left|
- Cycle rural roads through peaceful Japanese countryside.
- Discover temples, zen gardens and geisha districts in Kyoto.
- Ride along the picturesque shores of the Noto Peninsula.
SaveUS$ 318From US$ 6,355 14 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 6 seats left|
- Take a spin down the Path of Philosophy on this private Kyoto tour that gives you an overview of the city while using a mode of transport preferred by locals: the humble bicycle.
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers.
SaveUS$ 6From US$ 118 3.5 hours View Tour
|May 6||Only 9 seats left|
|May 7||Only 9 seats left|
- Off the beaten track cycling - Enjoy the landscapes, flavours and characters of rural Japan.
- Point-to-Point cycling - Uninterrupted ride for 8 days around the Noto Peninsula.
- Kyoto - Japan's historic capital, filled with temples and traditional tea houses.
SavingUS$ 270From US$ 5,130 13 days View Tour
|May 12||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results