- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Christmas in a real winter wonderland of Kuhmo, near the border with Russia.
- Meet Santa Claus the real Finnish Joulupokki in his home country.
- Lots of winter activities including husky, horse and snowmobile taster sleigh rides.
Christmas Tour: Spend a white Christmas in the winter wonderland of Kuhmo near the Russia border. Visit Santa Claus in his home country, go sledding with horses and huskies, take a snowmobile sleigh ride and much more - guaranteed to be a Christmas to remember!
Day: 1 Kuhmo
Day: 2 Kuhmo
Day: 3 Kuhmo
Day: 4 Kuhmo
Day: 5 Kuhmo
Day: 6 Kuhmo
- 5 nights at the Hotel Kalevala (3 star)
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 5 dinners (including a Christmas Eve Traditional Gala Dinner)
- Arrival and departure transfer from Kajaani airport on days 1 & 6
- Welcome Drink
- Visit to Santa Claus at his local home.
- Journey to collect the Christmas tree to bring to the restaurant for the children to decorate.
- Taster horse sleigh, husky sled and snowmobile safaris.
- Free use of kick-sledges, toboggans, DVDs, Playstation2 and Nintendo WII games, Wi-Fi and Board Games
- Daily evening saunas & jacuzzis
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional Excursions
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Christmas in Finland - 6 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Christmas in Finland - 6 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Christmas in Finland - 6 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.