- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Starts/Ends Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Climbing Kilimanjaro
- The highest mountain in Africa!
Experience stunning panoramic views on one of the world’s most renowned treks when you join us on this iconic climb of Africa’s tallest mountain, Mt Kilimanjaro.
This trek takes you on the popular Marangu route, which uses comfortable trekking lodges for the overnight accommodation. You’ll be climbing for five hard and breathless days to reach the summit so you better be fit. We recommend you do plenty of training before undertaking this challenge, but when you reach the summit the spectacular views out across the African landscape will make all the hard work and pain so worthwhile. Truly a once in a lifetime achievement!
Day 1 : Arrive Moshi
Day 2 : Kilimanjaro National Park, Mandara Hut
Day 3 : Kilimanjaro National Park, Horombo Hut
Day 4 : Kilimanjaro National Park, Kibo (4,020m)
Day 5 : Kilimanjaro National Park Uhuru Peak (Summit 5,895m)
Day 6 : Kilimanjaro National Park, Moshi
Day 7 : Moshi, Departure transfer
- 6 nights accommodation
- National park entry fees and hut/camp accommodation fees
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Fully licensed mountain guide and trekking crew
- Services of local representatives in Moshi/Arusha
- Flying doctor insurance cover
- Coffee and tea are included. Soft drinks, mineral water and alcoholic drinks must be paid for locally
- Rescue fees/park commission
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for trekking crew and porters (budget USD 130)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Kilimanjaro Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Kilimanjaro Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Kilimanjaro Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.