- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy an actionpacked week of adrenalinefilled activities in stunning Lycian scenery
- Sea kayak over a sunken city in the Mediterranean Sea
- Canyoning abseil, clamber and jump down a spectacular gorge, through waterfalls and pools
- Explore ancient ruins
The endless coastline, canyons and rivers of southern Turkey are the playground for adventures on land and sea. On this trip there are days of canyoning and sea kayaking, plus visits to the impressive Saklikent Gorge and Patara National Park, with its Roman ruins and glorious beach. There is also a free day to enjoy more of the local delights or, for the more adventurous, optional paragliding. The beautiful scenery and laid-back atmosphere in Kas make it a fantastic base for a week of family fun.
Day 1: Start Kas.
Day 3: Explore Saklikent Canyon, head to Patara.
Day 4: Full day canyoning: abseil, swim, climb and jump into pools of cool water in
one of the various canyons around Kas.
Day 5: Free day in Kas: optional paragliding, SCUBA diving or relaxation.
Day 6: Full day sea kayaking: find out how the Turquoise Coast earnt its name.
Day 7: Town market visit and village lunch.
Day 8: End Kas.
- 7 nights at a 3-star hotel with en suite facilities, air-conditioning and a pool , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 3 lunches
- 8 days land only/flight inclusive
- Travel by private air-conditioned minibus
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 5 days activities, 1 free day
- Group normally 6 to 20
- No experience necessary
- Reasonable level of fitness required
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Kas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Lycian Activity Week tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Lycian Activity Week tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Lycian Activity Week tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Lycian Activity Week tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.