- Road trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go in search of Africa’s Big Five on an included 4WD game drive, hunting mostly at night, this is the perfect time to search for cats and carnivores.
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view of its phenomenal torrent.
- Relax knowing you’re in the safe hands of an expert guide and driver, plus enjoy the luxury of a camp assistant to set up your tents and prepare your meals.
- Fall asleep to the sounds of the African wilderness in comfort as camping beds, sleeping bags, blankets and pillows are provided for those nights under the stars.
Encounter wildlife and waterfalls on this 8-day overland adventure that visits two of Southern Africa’s most famous sites – Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls. Spot lions, leopards, zebras and giraffes on safari through landscapes blessed with breathtaking natural beauty, then fall asleep to the sounds of the African night in your camp with comforts. Keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, traverse the tranquil landscapes of Masebe Nature Reserve in Botswana, then end an epic journey in Zimbabwe to wonder at the smoke that thunders – the mighty Victoria Falls.
Greater Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park
Masebe Nature Reserve
- Hotel (1 night), Chalet (1 night), Lodge (1 night), Permanent Tented Overland Camp (1 night), Camping with facilities (3 nights).
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Overland vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Kruger National Park - Overland Vehicle Game drive
- Kruger National Park - Night 4x4 Game Drive
- Masebe Nature Reserve – Rock Art Walk
- Nata - Pan Excursion
- Victoria Falls - Brewery Tour
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger to Vic Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 107 today.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger to Vic Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger to Vic Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger to Vic Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is an overland trip so you’ll be travelling with a group in a purpose-built vehicle. While the trucks don’t have air conditioning, they do have sliding windows which let in the breeze and make it even easier to take spectacular snaps of the local wildlife. The drive days can be long, but it’s as much about the journey as the destination, and half the fun is the camaraderie. For more info on this style of travel, see our Africa overland page: intrepidtravel.com/au/africa/overland
- Game-viewing in Africa means getting out of bed early. But the excitement of spotting your first lion or rhino is well worth the early start!
- There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
- You may also want to check out our Experience Southern Africa trip if you have more time to explore in Southern Africa.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers