- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 21 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Game Viewing The big game of Africa from 4WD safari vehicles.
- National Parks Wildlife and spectacular scenery in Kruger, Tsitsikamma and Addo.
- HluhluweUmfolozi The biggest rhino population in Africa.
- Mlilwane A secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains in Swaziland.
- Cape Town Discover an iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountains and sea
- Stellenbosch Taste wines from worldrenowned wine producers against the stunning backdrop of the Winelands
- Show more
On this trip we explore the very best of South Africa and discover the last absolute monarchy in Africa; Swaziland. Search for the Big Five in the renowned Kruger National Park and learn about Swazi culture, before flying to the Cape's vibrant Cape Town to begin a journey along the iconic Garden Route. African penguin colonies - Get up close to these curious animals at Stony Point Nature Reserve World-renowned wines - Taste South Africa's best produce against the stunning backdrop of the Cape Winelands National Parks and reserves - Visit a multitude of national parks including Kruger, Addo Elephant park, Mlilwane, Tsitisikamma and Hluhluwe-iMfolozi park
Day 1 : Join trip Johannesburg Airport; drive to the Drakensberg Mountains
Day 2 : Walk in Drakensberg World Heritage Site
Day 3 : Visit battlefields; drive on to St Lucia
Day 4 : Game Drives at Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Game Reserve
Day 5 : At St Lucia Wetland Reserve
Day 6 : Drive to Swaziland
Day 7 : Game viewing and optional activities in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 8 : Drive to Kruger National Park
Day 9 : Game viewing in Kruger National Park; drive to Graskop
Day 10 : Fly to Cape Town
Day 11 : Explore Cape Peninsula National Park
Day 12 : Free day in Cape Town; evening in Stellenbosch
Day 13 : Free day in Stellenbosch to visit a vineyard
Day 14 : Travel to Hermanus via Stony Point's African Penguin Colony
Day 15 : Visit Cape Agulhas. Spend the night on the banks of the Breede River
Day 16 : Opportunity for rafting on the Breede River. Drive to Oudtshoorn
Day 17 : Visit Cango Caves and take in the views at Knysna Heads
Day 18 : Discover Robberg Nature Reserve. Free afternoon in Plettenberg Bay
Day 19 : Walk, kayak or discover the tree canopy at Tsitsikamma National Park
Day 20 : Experience a game drive at Addo Elephant National Park
Day 21 : Search for wildlife as the sunrises. Trip ends at Port Elizabeth Airport.
- 20 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Sungubala Eco Camp (2 nights)
- St Lucia Safari Lodge (3 nights)
- Mlilwane Lodge or Rest Camp (2 nights)
- Pretoriuskop Rest Camp (1 night)
- Mogodi Lodge (1 night)
- Noordhoek Village Hotel (2 nights)
- Stellenbosch Hotel (2 nights)
- Windsor Hotel (1 night)
- Round the Bend Lodge (1 night)
- Kleinplaas Resort (1 night)
- The Dunes Resort (2 nights)
- Storms River Rest Camp (1 night)
- Addo Homestead (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Johannesburg and from Addo Elephant National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger, Swaziland and South Africa's Garden Route tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 232 today.
- Earn US$ 154+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger, Swaziland and South Africa's Garden Route tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger, Swaziland and South Africa's Garden Route tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger, Swaziland and South Africa's Garden Route tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.