- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amazing Big 5 African safari in the worldrenowned Kruger National Park
- Gorgeous mountain scenery and breathtaking vantage points along the famous Panorama Route
- Openair dining with traditional South African fare
Explore South Africa’s prime wilderness on an awe-inspiring safari to the world-famous Kruger National Park. On this four-day escape, set out on game drives in search of prolific African wildlife in the large, spectacular and pristine Kruger wilderness that is home to the Big 5 and so much more. Set your pace to the rhythm of the African bush while you go out in search of and learn about the diversity of wildlife and plant life at home in this stunning bush.
You will also travel Mpumalanga’s famed Panorama Route, marvelling in its expansive vistas and unique landscape, such as the Blyde River Canyon (one of the largest canyons on earth), God’s Window, the Three Rondavels and Bourke’s Luck Potholes.
Phillip was an attentive and knowledgeable guide. Relaxed and very professional. Good sense of humour.”
Day 1: Johannesburg – Kruger National Park
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Mpumalanga
Day 4: Mpumalanga – Johannesburg
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 dinners
- 1 x early morning open vehicle game drive on Day 2, and closed vehicle game drives
- Sightseeing as specified
- Optional items
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationRates are on a per person sharing basis. Please enquire regarding single rates All departures are in English. German only commentary on selected departures