- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kapama Private Game Reserve: This private reserve borders the famous Kruger National Park and the chances are high to spot the Big Five.
- Pretoria: The capital city of South Africa is nicknamed ‘Jacaranda City’ as the city turns purple when these trees are in bloom.
- Cape Town: Located between the blue sea and imposing mountains, this beautiful city offers you a vibrant culinary scene, great nightlife and a lively cultural scene.
Join our 12-day private tour and discover the natural gem of South Africa, one of the most diverse and exciting countries in the world. Departing from booming Johannesburg, passing through Belfast, the gateway to the Highland Meander, right to the wilderness of the African safari in Kapama Private Game Reserve. Venture out on safari game drives to spot the Big Five, go on a meerkat outing, greet the penguins on Boulders Beach, and even visit an ostrich farm. Admire South Africa’s extensive coastline and spectacular views and travel to the continent’s most southwestern point. Sample local wines during a wine tasting. This trip will fill your senses and satisfy your curiosity about this thrilling country.
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg – Belfast (230 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 2: Belfast – Kapama Game Reserve (200 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Kapama: Game Drive
Day 4: Kapama – Pretoria (440 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 5: Pretoria – George – Knysna (2 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 6: Knysna
Day 7: Knysna – George – Oudtshoorn (130 Km – 2 Hrs)
Day 8: Oudtshoorn – Cango Caves – Montagu (250 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 9: Montagu – Stellenbosch – Cape Town (250 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 10: Cape Peninsula Tour (150 Km – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 11: Cape Town
Day 12: Departure Cape Town
- 11 nights accommodation
- 11 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 4 dinners
- Arrival private transfer from Johannesburg International Airport
- Departure private transfer to Cape Town International Airport
- Air-conditioned private transportation throughout the program as per itinerary
- Operated with English or German-speaking escorted driver-guide on private basis
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Panorama Route drive and afternoon safari game drive (Day 2), 2 safari game drives (Day 3), Pretoria tour (Day5), featherbed eco-experience (Day 6), sunrise meerkat experience and Cango Caves tour (Day 8), Stellenbosch city tour (Day 9), full-day Cape Peninsula tour, Cape Point Nature Reserve entrance with return funicular tickets, entrance to Boulders Penguin Colony (Day 10)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Beverages during included meals
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours and excursions
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees where applicable
- Day 5: flight from George to Knysna is not included.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Kruger And Garden Route, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Kruger And Garden Route, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Kruger And Garden Route, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.