- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem (West Bank) explore the sacred sites of the Old City, including the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa
- Bethlehem (West Bank) – visit the oldest church in the world and the birthplace of Christ
- Haifa – stroll through the beautiful Bahai Gardens on the slopes of Mount Carmel
- Jaffa stroll around the ancient fortified city and enjoy scenic hilltop views of the surroundings
Explore Israel from the sacred sites of Jerusalem to vibrant Tel Aviv on this six day tour. Visit the Bahia Shrine and Gardens at Haifa, tour the picturesque port town of Jaffa and float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea.
Day: 1 Jerusalem
Day: 2 Jerusalem
Day: 3 Jerusalem
Day: 4 Tel Aviv
Day: 5 Dead Sea
Day: 6 Tel Aviv
- 5 nights 4 star hotels
- 5 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 6
- Services of English-speaking tour guide days 2, 3 and 5.
- Excursion to the Masada and the Dead Sea (in conjunction with other tourists - not solely On The Go with a bi-lingual guide)
- Entrance fees
- Touring of - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Haifa, Caesarea and Jaffa
- International flights and visa
- Tipping/gratuities for your guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture.
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 77 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Israel Explorer - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel Explorer - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.