- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Jerusalem (West Bank) Explore the sacred sites of the Old City, including the Wailing Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa
- Bethlehem (West Bank) – Visit the oldest church in the world and the birthplace of Christ
- Haifa – Stroll through the beautiful Bahai Gardens on the slopes of Mount Carmel
- Jaffa Stroll around the ancient fortified city and enjoy scenic hilltop views of the surroundings
- Tel Aviv – Discover bustling Tel Aviv independently as you enjoy free time in this vibrant city
- Masada – Take a cable car up to the ancient fortification and enjoy unrivalled views over the Dead Sea
- The Dead Sea – Float in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters
- Show more
Discover the highlights of Israel on this six day tour, taking in the holy sites of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, the Bahai Shrine and Gardens at Haifa and bustling Tel Aviv. Ride a cable car to the ancient fortress of Masada and float in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea.
Day: 1 Jerusalem
Day: 2 Jerusalem
Day: 3 Jerusalem
Day: 4 Tel Aviv
Day: 5 Dead Sea
Day: 6 Tel Aviv
- 5 nights 4 star hotels
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners
- Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 6
- All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour guide on days 2, 3 and 5
- Excursion to Masada and the Dead Sea (in conjunction with other tourists - not solely On The Go, with a bi-lingual guide)
- Touring - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Haifa, Caesarea and Jaffa
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 97 today.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Israel Explorer - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Israel Explorer - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Israel Explorer - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.