- Eco tour
- Bicycle tour
- Local culture
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bicycle to Thanh Toan Village
- Learn how locals fish and farm
- Visit Thanh Toan Bridge and the agriculture tools museum
- Take a cooking class and enjoy your food
8 am: Your guide will meet you to bike to Thanh Toan Village where the famous “Thanh Toan Tiled Roof Bridge” is located. On the way, revel in the views of the bustling morning local market, green rice fields, majestic family temples and local people winding through zigzagging village paths.
9:15 am: Arrive at our Thanh Toan Eco Home for a short rest and welcome drink. Walk or bike along the canal and stop by the local market and mingle with the farmers. Cross Thanh Toan Tile Roof Bridge – a truly unique ancient bridge in Vietnam – and visit Thanh Toan Museum with a wide variety of agricultural tools exhibited showing a glimpse of Vietnamese life and culture.
9:45 am: Row a boat with a villager on Nhu Y River to enjoy spectacular scenery and learn how the locals catch fish. After observing, you can even try to catch your own fish! Take all fish that you have just caught back to our place to cook for lunch.
Either before or after the fishing, take a walk to the rice fields near the eco home where farmers are working on their own land. Learn about rice cultivation from them and see how it's done. Try it out yourself if you like!
11:15 am: Take a cooking class to learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking three Hue speciality dishes. After the lesson, enjoy what you have just cooked along with some other dishes.
2:30 pm: Ride back to the city. End of your Eco trip to Thanh Toan village and see you again.
- Welcome drink
- Materials for cooking class
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.