- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hong Kong Orientation tour plus plenty of time to explore this bustling metropolis
- Yangshuo Float through dramatic karst scenery on the Li River
- Xian Visit the incredible Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi plus Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Beijing Explore the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
From the modern skyscrapers of Hong Kong to the imperial palaces of Beijing, this trip offers a great introduction to China. Cruise along vast paddy fields flanked by vast limestone stacks, without forgetting the Terracotta Warriors and the Great Wall. Hong Kong - Explore this bustling metropolis, an interesting mixture of modern life and ancient traditions Xian - Visit the Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi and admire the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda Beijing - Walk a section of the Great Wall, explore Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Day 1 : Join trip in Hong Kong
Day 2 : Discover Hong Kong's waterfront and the Li Yuen street market; optional ride on the Victoria Peak Tram
Day 3 : Travel to Guilin by high speed train, free evening on arrival
Day 4 : Float down the Li River past dramatic limestone scenery to the relaxed town of Yangshuo
Day 5 : Free time in Yangshuo with the option of calligraphy or cookery lessons. In the evening fly to Xian
Day 6 : Discover Xian's Giant Wild Goose Pagoda and the characterful Muslim Quarter
Day 7 : See the impressive Terracotta Army and take an overnight train to Beijing
Day 8 : Explore the maze of palaces in the Forbidden City and walk through Tiananmen Square
Day 9 : Walk on the incredible Great Wall at the Mutianyu section
Day 10 : Trip ends in Beijing
- 14 nights comfortable hotel
- 9 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Bus, Boat, Flight, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hong Kong and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this China Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this China Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 213 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 20 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
China Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this China Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.