- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- Journey into the countryside of central Vietnam to explore the tragic village of My Lai
- Visit a museum and learn about the massacre that occurred during the Vietnam War
- Visit Chien Dan Cham Towers a vestige of the ancient Champa civilization
- Stop at a pig market on the way for a fascinating insight into local life
In one of the most horrific incidents of violence against civilians during the Vietnam War, a company of American soldiers brutally killed the majority of the population of the South Vietnamese hamlet of My Lai in March 1968. Though the exact numbers remains unconfirmed, it is believed that as many as 500 people were murdered including women, children and the elderly in the My Lai Massacre…
This tour to the historical site of My Lai will give you an insight into the American – Vietnam War. In this village, there are also many stories about the life and mythical things in the war in the 19th century in Vietnam. You will visit the museum, stroll around the village, interact with the locals and have lunch at a local restaurant before going back to Hoi An late in the afternoon.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (except South Hoi An area)
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Pick up at hotels or resorts in South Hoi An area
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
All cancelation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
For Half-day, Full-day tours:
- More than 24 hours before departure: No charges
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show : 100% of the tour