- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- View the Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office & Presidential Palace
- Learn of the tragically fascinating Vietnam war at the War Remnants Museum, Ho Chi Minh
- Visit Hoi An's UNESCO listed Old Quarter & Japanese covered bridge
- Bike ride through Hoi An 's Ancient Town
Vietnam Highlights is the perfect way for a taste of Vietnam's best in a short amount of time. Experience the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi, relax and soak up the rays on a beach in Nha Trang, hit Hoi An by bike & chill out in the amazing scenery of Hue. Later, sit back & discover the amazing limestone formations of Halong Bay aboard a traditional junk boat as you indulge in Vietnam's coolest spots.
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang
Day 3: Nha Trang
Day 4: Nha Trang to Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An to Hue
Day 7: Hue to Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi to Halong Bay
Day 9: Halong Bay to Hanoi
Day 10: Depart Hanoi
- Guest houses and 3-star hotels are the name of the game, plus you'll get the chance to shack-up on an Chinese-style junk boat in Halong Bay. We like to keep it intrepid without compromising on comfort.
- Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts, luscious lunches and delicious dinners, plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We'll get 12 of your meals, you get the rest. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.