- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally guided tour of the Grand Palace with tour of the Klongs (canals)
- Swim in the breathtaking Erawan waterfalls in Thailand
- Elephant Nature Park
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple
Thailand, we're ready for you. Bringing together the best of North and South, this trip lets you explore lush green jungles, world-famous cities, quaint villages and palm-fringed beaches. From the iconic like Khao San Road in Bangkok and night markets in Chiang Mai, to the roads less travelled through the mountain-town of Pai and tropical paths of Krabi, this adventure lets you cover Thailand without compromise. We’ve hand-picked the best inclusions and Free Time Add-Ons so you get to experience it all.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya - Overnight Train
Day 4: Chiang Mai to Pai
Day 5: Pai
Day 6: Pai to Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai
Day 8: Chiang Mai to Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok to Overnight Train to Surat Thani
Day 10: Overnight Train to Khao Sok via Surat Thani
Day 11: Khao Sok
Day 12: Khao Sok to Krabi
Day 13: Krabi
Day 14: End Krabi
- 17 meals: 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinner
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Total Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Total Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 January 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Total Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Total Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.