- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This short but sweet adventure is packed full of experiences that will give you great insight into Cambodia in less than a week.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap, so you can explore this incredible temple complex at your own pace.
- Discover Kampong Luong and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around rural farms to meet with local producers.
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in Cambodia.
Touchdown in Vietnam amid the chaotic streets of Ho Chi Minh City, travel through Cambodia and arrive in Thailand's vivacious capital, Bangkok. Visit the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, learn the secrets behind Khmer cuisine in Battambang and reflect on Cambodia's tragic history at the sobering sites of Phnom Penh. Journey through three of South East Asia’s most contrasting countries on an adventure that draws you away from the crowds and into the heart and soul of this captivating region, and its equally enchanting people.
Ho Chi Minh City
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
- Hotel (8 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts
- Private minibus , Public bus , Remork (tuk tuk)
- An expert tour leader
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Kampong Luong - Tonle Sap floating village visit
- Battambang - Rural Food and Cycle Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodian Traveller tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodian Traveller tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodian Traveller tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodian Traveller tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- If you’d like to spend more time in South East Asia, have a look at the combos that include this trip’s itinerary: Best of Vietnam & Cambodia (TVSKC), South East Asia Loop (TTSVC), and Vietnam & Cambodia Adventure (TVSLC).If you’d like to spend more time in South East Asia, have a look at the combos that include this trip’s itinerary: Best of Vietnam & Cambodia (TVSKC), South East Asia Loop (TTSVC), and Vietnam & Cambodia Adventure (TVSLC).el days by both private and public transport (up to 10 hours on the road), including the days that we cross from Vietnam to Cambodia and Cambodia to Thailand. It’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. Please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
- Some travellers enjoy Siem Reap so much that they decide they want to stay extra days rather than continue with the group to Bangkok. You are welcome to sign off the trip to enjoy more of Cambodia, however we’re unable to reimburse any unused services or provide alternate onward travel arrangements.
- At times our accommodation may not have continuous hot water. Most travellers don’t find this a problem and are often keen to cool down from the heat with a refreshing cold shower!
- We stay in hotel accommodation throughout this trip. If you would prefer a similar trip with a homestay experience, you might like to consider booking our Cambodia Express (TKSD) trip.
- Part of travelling with Intrepid means respecting local cultures and sensibilities. That way you get the most out of your interactions with local people and environments and you will visit many temples on this trip, which requires a level of modesty. Be sure to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Alternate Joining point instructions
Joining point instructions
Joining point description