- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes and enjoy lunch with fresh food from the river
- Visit a local orchard with enjoy seasonal fruits
Upon your arrival in Cai Be at about 9.30.A.M, you will set off by motor boat to pay a visit to the Cai Be floating market where you can observe the locals trading fruit and many other local goods on board their vessels.
Next, you will visit a small family business to learn about the traditional way they use to make coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn.
Then, you will stroll around the small villages to visit the huge orchard and fruit plantation, as well as join in the amazing performance of traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Around 11.30 AM, you will resume cruising a system of small canals to explore the hidden charms of the Upper Mekong Delta.
Once coming to Tan Phong island, you will join in a cooking instruction to learn how to cook special Vietnamese dishes. Then, you will have time enjoying the lunch and fresh river food in the middle of the garden. After lunch, you can relax on the hammocks to rejuvenate your energy.
Around 14.00 PM, you will ride a bike around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden to get a chance to encounter the local islanders, interact with them to learn about the local life in Mekong Delta.
Finally, at about 15:00 PM, you will take a boat ride back to Cai Be and go back to Ho Chi Minh City by van/car.
The trips end around 16:30 – 17:00 pm.
- A/c vehicle transfer
- Private boat trips in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Cooking class instruction
- Luch as indicated in the program
- Mineral water, wet tissue
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned in the program
- Pickup from hotels outside of Backpackers’ Street
- Personal costs & tips
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationSpecial notes: This the small group tour for the maximum of 16 people / group. Due to limited time, all the materials for the meal are well prepared. Our tour guide will show and explain you how to prepare and how to cook a local dish.