- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pay a visit to many famous tourist attractions such as: Flower market, Long Bien Bridge
- Admire the incredible sceneries in peaceful Hanoi
- Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals in Hanoi
From there, you will be transferred to Long Bien bridge underneath which is one of the largest and the most bustling fruit markets of Hanoi. Both these markets are only seen in the early morning!
Then, you will travel on foot and see the Old Quarter begin its new day. Along the way, you can see street side vendors preparing for the morning.
You can also make your way to Hoan Kiem Lake, where you can witness, and maybe even participate in daily activities of the young and old, exercising, doing Tai Chi, and going jogging.
When the sun rises, it is the best time to snap some of the best photos of your trip as the light becomes perfect!
You will end your tour with a traditional Hanoi breakfast of Pho Bo or Banh Cuon, and head back to your hotel to rest for the day ahead.
The trip ends at your hotel around 8:30 am.
- Taxi transfer
- English speaking guide
- Breakfast & coffee/tea
- Food & drink
- Other items not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.