Looking for available travel experts
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple.
- Visit to Temple of Literature.
- Taste Vietnam’s street food culture in Don Xuan market and Old Town.
- Join the locals for BBQ specialties and sweet delights.
- Enjoy a relaxing drink with a stunning lake view.
- Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H'mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine..
- As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region's landscape will be understood as you journey through it.
- Mrs Mai’s Responsible Tourism project in Dong Van is an eye-opening insight into the world of human trafficking.
SavingUS$ 210From US$ 1,090 US$ 880 10 days View Tour
|Oct 29||Only 4 seats left|
|Feb 25||Only 7 seats left|
- Witness the craftsmen making the pottery at Bat Trang Village.
- A visit to the craftsman Nguyen Dang Che's house at Dong Ho Village.
- Visit to the wood - carving village of Dong Ky.
- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
SavingUS$ 16From US$ 302 5 days View Tour
|Oct 26||10+ seats left|
|Oct 28||10+ seats left|
- Experience rural Thai life in the mountains of Mai Chau with a homestay – get to know friendly locals, enjoy home cooked meals, and maybe pitch in with preparing dinner.
- Saddle up for a bike trip through stunning hillside villages and discover local life in the area.
- The lush panorama of the stunning Mai Chau valley is a photographer’s dream, just begging to be explored.
SavingUS$ 11From US$ 214 2 days View Tour
|Oct 28||10+ seats left|
|Oct 30||10+ seats left|
- Explore the Old Quarter streets on a walking city tour.
- Try Hanoi's specialties: Xoi / Pho, Bun bo Nam Bo / Banh xeo, egg coffee.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Witness the drama of the Hanoi's daily life.
- Enjoy the most historical sites of the city in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Explore the temples of Perfume Pagoda on this day-trip from Hanoi.
- Visit the ancient Perfume Pagoda temple complex which has been here for centuries.
- Enjoy a boat trip on Yen stream with beautiful scenery.
- Savour fabulous views over Hanoi’s Old Quarter with an aromatic cocktail in hand as the sun sets before you.
- Dig into local delicacies like bun cha or bun dau for light dinner.
- Meet locals enjoying ‘bia hoi’ — the art of going out and enjoying yourself with friends after a hard day at work (sign us up!).
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results