Looking for available travel experts
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple.
- Visit to Temple of Literature.
- Taste Vietnam’s street food culture in Don Xuan market and Old Town.
- Join the locals for BBQ specialties and sweet delights.
- Enjoy a relaxing drink with a stunning lake view.
- Stay in a local homestay and get to know our H'mong hosts invite you to learn about their rich culture, to share stories and to try some of their local home cooked cuisine..
- As the dramatic mountains of Heaven’s Gate soar above the green forests and rice paddies of Ha Giang, a deep appreciation of this region's landscape will be understood as you journey through it.
- Mrs Mai’s Responsible Tourism project in Dong Van is an eye-opening insight into the world of human trafficking.
SaveUS$ 52From US$ 1,030 10 days View Tour
|Feb 25||Only 4 seats left|
|Mar 25||Only 7 seats left|
- Witness the craftsmen making the pottery at Bat Trang Village.
- A visit to the craftsman Nguyen Dang Che's house at Dong Ho Village.
- Visit to the wood - carving village of Dong Ky.
- A traditional homestay is the perfect way to access remote parts of this region and get a real glimpse of Vietnamese life, not to mention the beauty of a home cooked local meal after a day of hiking.
- Hike through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and you’ll quickly realise why this has become an iconic image of Vietnam.
- Meet a community of hill-tribe people who have been in Vietnam for over three centuries.
SaveUS$ 18From US$ 353 5 days View Tour
|Jan 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Jan 27||10+ seats left|
- Explore the Old Quarter streets on a walking city tour.
- Try Hanoi's specialties: Xoi / Pho, Bun bo Nam Bo / Banh xeo, egg coffee.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Witness the drama of the Hanoi's daily life.
- Enjoy the most historical sites of the city in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Explore the temples of Perfume Pagoda on this day-trip from Hanoi.
- Visit the ancient Perfume Pagoda temple complex which has been here for centuries.
- Enjoy a boat trip on Yen stream with beautiful scenery.
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Hanoi’s Old Quarter at sunset with a local showing you the way.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results