- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve Trek in the Reserve and stay in a stilt house
- Halong Bay Cruise among breathtaking limestone landscapes aboard a junk
- Hoi An Discover this charming ancient merchant's town
- Walking tours Explore the streets of Hanoi, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City on foot
A holiday that explores the exciting diversity of Vietnam on foot. Enjoy walking tours around the must-see city sights in Hanoi, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City, and rural rambles between tribal villages and to ancient jungle temples. Extend your trip to visit the laid-back Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh and incredible temple complex at Angkor. Halong Bay - Cruise among breathtaking limestone landscapes aboard a junk Hoi An - Discover this charming ancient merchant's town Culinary delights - Enjoy Vietnam's amazing street food
Day 1 : Join trip in Hanoi: introduction to the Old Quarter
Day 2 : Drive to Pu Luong; hike to our stilt house retreat
Day 3 : Hiking in Pu Luong Reserve; lunch with Thai family
Day 4 : Morning walk and bamboo raft trip; return to Hanoi
Day 5 : Walking tour in Hanoi; drive to Halong Bay
Day 6 : Junk Cruise around Halong Bay; overnight train to Hue
Day 7 : Afternoon walking tour around Hue Citadel
Day 8 : Hike through villages; cruise on the Perfume River
Day 9 : Drive to the laid-back town of Hoi An
Day 10 : Hike to the Cham temples at My Son
Day 11 : Travel to Binh Hoa Phuoc Island in the Mekong Delta
Day 12 : Walk in the Mekong Delta; drive to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 : Walking tour of Old Saigon; free afternoon to explore
Day 14 : Visit Cu Chi tunnels; return to Ho Chi Minh City where trip ends
- 12 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Akina Hotel (2 nights)
- Pu Luong Retreat (2 nights)
- New Star Ha Long 2 Hotel (1 night)
- Overnight train from Hanoi to Hue (1 night)
- Park View Hotel (2 nights)
- Vinh Hung Old Town Hotel (2 nights)
- Ut Trinh & Ut Quynh Homestay (1 night)
- Good Vibes Central Hotel (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this On Foot in Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 104 today.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this On Foot in Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
On Foot in Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this On Foot in Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.