- Visit Guayaquil, an Ecuadorian port city known with culture, architecture, and amazing food
- Explore Puerto Ayora, the largest town on the island and home to the Charles Darwin Foundation
- Discover Santa Cruz, a beautiful archipelago with wonderful birding opportunities
- Go on a short hike to the Túnel del Amor (lover’s tunnel) with an excellent view of the islands
Embark on a captivating adventure that takes you to the mesmerizing trip to Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands. Starting in Guayaquil, a bustling city, you'll fly to Baltra where you will take a ferry to Santa Cruz Island. There you'll discover a lush and untouched paradise. In Puerto Ayora, the island's largest town, you'll be enchanted by its colorful streets and the warm hospitality of its locals. Be mesmerized by the majestic giant tortoises and learn about ongoing initiatives in the area. Enjoy pristine beaches, towering cliffs, and the famous blue-footed boobies await your exploration. As you bid farewell to Puerto Ayora and the Galápagos Islands, you carry with you the memories of a remarkable journey. This trip leaves a lasting impression, reminding you of the fragile balance we must protect in our natural world.
Day 1: — Guayaquil (arrival)
Day 2: Guayaquil – Santa Crux (by Flight)
Day 3: Puerto Ayora
Day 4: Puerto Ayora
Day 5: Puerto Ayora — Guayaquil (by Flight) (departure)
- 04 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed superior hotels or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 01 Special lunch at Galapagos
- 01 Dinner at hotel in Galapagos
- All Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All Transportation in AC modern vehicles
- Services of English-speaking guide during the tours
- All sightseeing as per the detailed itinerary
- Domestic airfare (Guayaquil – Santa Cruz – Quayaquil)
- All local applicable taxes
- All entrance fees as per the detailed itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp - to be paid locally in cash only)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp)
- Any item not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Guayaquil and Galapagos Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.