- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle Central America An adventurous and exciting way to see the best of Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama
- Ometepe Island Bike around this traditional island with a perfect volcanic cone
- Arenal Volcano Cycle around the live volcano and expansive lake
- Caribbean Islands Relax in paradise on Bocas del Toro
This adventurous cycle trip takes us on a journey through beautiful Central America. We ride through varied scenery - past volcanoes, cloud forest, rain forest and see the famous Panama Canal. Along our way we visit the volcanic island of Ometepe and the tropical islands of Bocas del Toro for a little relaxation. Cycle Central America - An adventurous and exciting way to see the best of Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama Arenal Volcano - Cycle around the live volcano and expansive lake Caribbean Islands - Relax in paradise on Bocas del Toro
Day 1 : Trip starts in Granada
Day 2 : Cycle by Lake Nicaragua. Visit Masaya Volcano National Park (optional)
Day 3 : Cycle on Ometepe Island in Lake Nicaragua
Day 4 : Optional ride around Maderas Volcano
Day 5 : Over the border to Costa Rica
Day 6 : Cycle around Arenal Lake and Volcano
Day 7 : Free Day in La Fortuna
Day 8 : Cycle through the stunning Orosi Valley to Turrialba
Day 9 : Cycle to the Panamanian border. On to Bocas del Toro idyllic islands
Day 10 : Free day on Bocas del Toro. Optional snorkel, boat trip...
Day 11 : Drive over the continental divide and ride on to Santiago
Day 12 : Cycle through farmland and ranches. Drive on to Panama City
Day 13 : Visit Panama Canal. Coastal bike path in Panama City
Day 14 : Trip ends in Panama City
- 13 Breakfasts
- Hotel Con Corazon (2 nights)
- Charco Verde (2 nights)
- Hotel Guadalupe (1 night)
- Hotel San Bosco Inn (2 nights)
- Turrialtico Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel Swans Cay (2 nights)
- Hotel Gran David (1 night)
- Hotel Hampton Inn (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Any international flights to Granada and from Panama City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Nicaragua to the Panama Canal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 169 today.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Nicaragua to the Panama Canal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 April 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Nicaragua to the Panama Canal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Nicaragua to the Panama Canal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.