- Santa Cruz Island observe Giant Tortoises in their natural habitat at Rancho El Manzanillo farm
- Santa Cruz Island – visit the famous Charles Darwin Research Station and see the body of the worldfamous turtle Lonesome George
- Santa Cruz Island follow the Tortuga Bay trail to reach one of the most beautiful beaches in the Galapagos, where you can swim and soak up the sun next to the marine Iguanas, boobies and marine birds
- Floreana Island – see a colony of sea lions and perhaps some blue footed bobbies, marine iguanas and marine turtles at picturesque Playa Lobos
- Floreana Island walk to historic Asilo de La Paz, where the legendary Witmer family first settled in 1932 and lived in caves
- Isabela Island – explore the largest island of the Archipelago, visiting the beautiful beaches of Los Humedales and the Tortoise Breeding Centre
- Isabela Island hike up to the rim of Sierra Negra Volcano to see the 2nd largest caldera in the world
- Show more
Discover one of the planet’s top wildlife destinations on a 6-day Galapagos island hopping adventure, staying in a choice of standard or upgraded accommodation. From Baltra Island, take in beautiful landscapes and encounter incredible wildlife on the islands of Santa Cruz, Floreana and Isabela, topped off with a hike up Sierra Negra Volcano.
Day: 1 Galapagos Islands
Day: 2 Santa Cruz & Floreana Island
Day: 3 Floreana & Isabela Island
Day: 4 Hiking Sierra Negra Volcano
Day: 5 Santa Cruz Island
Day: 6 Baltra Island
- 4 nights 3 star accommodation and 1 night local community guest house on Floreana Island (homestay with private en suite room)
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Speed boat transfers on the tourist class Serenity boat
- Baltra airport arrival and departure transfer
- Guided excursions and walks on Santa Cruz Island, Floreana Island and Isabela Island
- Professional English/Spanish speaking Galapagos Naturalist Guide
- Sierra Negra Volcano hike
- Domestic and International flights, airport taxes and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Items of a personal nature, drinks and additional meals
- Entrance Fees: US$100pp Galapagos park fee, US$20pp transit card and US$10 Isabela Municipality fee, subject to change, paid in USD
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos Island Hopping - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Island Hopping - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Island Hopping - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.