- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- Discover the beautiful Crater Lakes region on your way to Kibale Forest
- Search for mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Go on a boat trip in the Kazinga Channel
Enjoy spectacular views of the Rwenzori Mountains on the way to Queen Elizabeth National Park. You might even get the chance to see agile, tree-climbing lions while at Queen Elizabeth. Continue your journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for the opportunity to track the majestic and endangered mountain gorillas. Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Entebbe arrival
Day 2: Entebbe – Kibale Forest National Park
Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking experience & transfer to Bigodi Swamp
Day 4: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park & evening game drive
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park: Game drive and boat cruise
Day 6: Game drive and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 7: Gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi
Day 8: Scenic drive to Entebbe & departure
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches & 7 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off transfers
- Accommodation in guest houses and eco lodges as per the itinerary
- Transport in 4x4 air-conditioned safari vehicles
- All park fees, gorilla permits and chimpanzee permits
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled drinking water on board the vehicle
- Nature walks and community tours as per the itinerary
- Visa charges
- International/domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Drinks (both alcoholic and non alcoholic)
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMake sure that you wear comfortable hiking shoes or boots during gorilla and chimp tracking. Its advisable to wear a long sleeve shirt/blouse and lightweight, long trousers to protect yourself from the undergrowth as well as stinging nettles and biting ants. Carry a waterproof jacket, sunscreen and mosquito repellents etc. Please note that the age limit for gorilla trekking and chimpanzee tracking is 15. Authorities are strict on this.