- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the oneofakind Perito Moreno Glacier
- Take in the spectacular landscapes of Torres del Paine
- Spend a full free day exploring El Calafate’s historic town
Spend 5 days visiting the spectacular surroundings of El Calafate and be blown away by the natural beauty of this very special region of the world. You'll travel to the enormous Perito Moreno Glacier for breathtaking views of this massive sheet of ice, then head on to Torres del Paine National Park to admire snow-capped mountains towering over turquoise glacier lakes.
Day 1: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 2: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 3: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 4: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 5: El Calafate, Argentina
- 4N in hostel, 3-star or 4-star hotel
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- All transport as per itinerary
- El Calafate airport pick-up and drop-off
- Transport during day tours
- Active excursions in the region
- Perito Moreno glacier day tour
- Torres del Paine day tour
- English-speaking guide during tours
- Entry fee to Perito Moreno glacier only
- International and domestic flights
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this El Calafate & Torres del Paine Adventure 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
El Calafate & Torres del Paine Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this El Calafate & Torres del Paine Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please remember that the Argentine Immigration Office is charging ALL citizens from the United States and Australia a "Reciprocity Fee". You are responsible for paying for this fee online and printing your receipt, which you must present to the Customs Authority upon entering the country. There are no exemptions to this new fee and it must be paid regardless if you are staying for a few hours, making a flight connection or staying for a longer period of time. Please note that for some nationalities, the option to pay for multiple entrances does not exist. You are responsible for having these documents in order prior to arrival.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols