- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-25596
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Marvel at the one-of-a-kind Perito Moreno Glacier
- Take in the spectacular landscapes of Torres del Paine
- Spend a full free day exploring El Calafate’s historic town
- Spend time in nature
Spend 5 days visiting the spectacular surroundings of El Calafate and be blown away by the natural beauty of this very special region of the world. You'll travel to the enormous Perito Moreno Glacier for breathtaking views of this massive sheet of ice, then head on to Torres del Paine National Park to admire snow-capped mountains towering over turquoise glacier lakes.
Day 1: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 2: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 3: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 4: El Calafate, Argentina
Day 5: El Calafate, Argentina
- El Calafate airport pick-up and drop-off
- Transport during day tours
- All transport as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide during tours
- Active excursions in the region
- Perito Moreno glacier day tour
- Torres del Paine day tour
- Entry fee to Perito Moreno glacier only
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- International and domestic flights
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this El Calafate & Torres del Paine Adventure 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 April 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
El Calafate & Torres del Paine Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this El Calafate & Torres del Paine Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols