- Hogwarts Express
- Loch Ness
- Fort Augustus
- Fort William
- Commando Memorial
- Ben Nevis
- Show more
A magical day to tick off the bucket list! Get stuck into a full day of stunning scenery, Nessie spotting as we drive around Loch Ness, and then check out the glorious West Coast – famous for seafood, beautiful beaches, and the Jacobite Steam Train, aka the Hogwarts Express. Channel your inner Harry or Hermione and jump on board to experience it for yourself.
Our day begins with Nessie hunting at world-famous Loch Ness, stopping for photos above the ruins of eerie Urquhart Castle. Your adventure continues south when we visit the Commando Memorial which overlooks Ben Nevis, the UKs highest mountain. All aboard! It’s time to jump on the Jacobite Steam train, aka the Hogwarts Express, and take one of the world’s most beautiful railway trips, departing from Fort William.
After taking in the stunning West Highland landscapes, we hop off the Jacobite Steam Train at the beautiful fishing port of Mallaig where you can try fresh seafood for lunch and explore the town.
Immerse yourself in more striking scenery before stopping in the charming Fort Augustus to see the Caledonian Canal and Loch Ness up close. To round off an amazing day, we visit Dores Beach on the banks of Loch Ness, arriving back in to Inverness in the evening for a well-earned rest.
- Your legendary local Guide
- Ride on the Jacobite Steam Train
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Highlands and the Hogwarts Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magical Highlands and the Hogwarts Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Highlands and the Hogwarts Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.