- Sightseeing tour
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Twohour boat safari on the St Lucia Estuary
- Guided tour at Emdoneni Wild Cat Project
- Visit the iSimagaliso Wetlands
After lunch, you will continue with your safari before leaving the park on route to Emdoneni Wild Cat Sanctuary. During the guided tour to the cat project, visitors can get up close and personal with some of South Africa's endangered cat species; caracal, serval, cheetah and the African wildcat. This once in a lifetime opportunity can be enjoyed whilst being educated on a tour. This activity is very popular!
After the tour we start the two hours journey back to Durban for drop off.
Previously known as the Greater St. Lucia Wetland Park, iSimangaliso Wetlands Park was declared South Africa's first Natural World Heritage Site (UNESCO) and is considered South Africa's third largest park with 280km of near pristine coastline and 328 000 hectares of magnificent scenery. The protected area is home to one of the largest population of hippopotami in SA, an estimated 1000 crocodiles as well as a wealth of plant, bird and animal life. The park was proclaimed a world heritage site because of the rich biodiversity, unique ecosystems and natural beauty occurring in a relatively small area. Animals occurring in the park include lion, African elephant, leopard, black and southern white rhino, buffalo and in the ocean, whales, dolphins, and marine turtles including the leatherback and loggerhead turtle.
Emdoneni Cat Project offers a guided tour of South Africa's endangered wild cat species. The aim of the Emdoneni Cat Project is to care for cheetahs, serval cats, African wildcats and caracal (lynx), which have been orphaned or injured in the wild and need care and rehabilitation.
- Qualified tour guide
- All entrance fees to all attractions.
- Boat safari on St Lucia Estuary
- Emdoneni Wild Cat Project Tour
- Pick up point & drop off under a 5km radius of Tropicana office, 85 OR Tambo Parade. For special arrangements, please contact Mr Sotiris at 031 3373103/ 0827766771 whatsapp/ calls.
- Food and Drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDeparture/return location: pickup & drop off service within a 5km radius of Durban. Departure time: 06:30 am Return time: 07:00 pm Wear: comfortable clothing and shoes, hat, sunscreen, jacket. Age: all ages welcome Dates: all year round Traveller type: single or per person sharing * German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)